Friday, January 28, 2011

KE Day 2

I slept on the floor again last night as is the plan for the next week. I was pretty tired last night so I didn't have a hard time going to sleep, but staying asleep is a challenge. It's not bad, you just hurt more in your shoulders and hips. It makes me wonder if you become used to the pains and constant uncomfort if you have to. It once again makes me realize even more how easy we have it.

As far as not watching TV or using the Internet for anything other than school, I can say that I got my grad school done before the last minute which is pretty unusual. It was nice to turn in a project early and feel pretty good about it. Maybe there's something liberating about not watching TV. What if that was my norm? How much more would I get done? I didn't have a lot of down time yesterday because when I got home I went to exercise for the first time in a while. When I got home Kate and I had supper at the table, which we don't do very often when it's just us. I wonder if this is God's way of giving us a hint that the TV/computer is a little too important in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment